Several topics that were not covered in her speech can be found in the interview:
- Anthere expressed the wish to adapt our software and improve the accessibility, the visually impaired are specifically mentioned
- There is more about promoting our content in developing countries, not only do we want to make our content available as relevant is making their information available in our projects
- With the growth of the Wikimedia staff, it is increasingly important for the WMF to be well organised and not only have finance be the top priority
- Quality has a high priority particularly in the bigger projects
- Self promotion is mentioned
- The lack of sources is mentioned as a reason for deletion on some projects
- Anthere indicates that she would not follow the Citizendium model where specialists check up on articles, they are fallible too.