- at #translatewiki.net new localisations are being added all the time
- the latest complete localisation was entered today for Lombard
- several people from India confirmed that they share my wish for an input method for Latin script keyboards
- it would be nice to learn that the existing code can be implemented on the software that supports mobile Wikipedia
- it would be nice to have at least the same features as our commercial competition ... Hampton / Erik pretty please?
- ao-komoriuta was so gracious to work on an initial version of a mobile main page for the Japanese Wikipedia
- two columns do not work well on a mobile phone. that is one thing that should change
- it would be really cool if the usability experts of the Wikimedia Foundation helped formulate what makes for a functional good looking main page on a mobile phone.
- it would be good if our mobile offering is at least as full featured as our commercial competitor .. Erik, Hampton pretty please ??