It is probably the most obvious way to make sure that information can be found on a subject and all the subjects that surround it. Contrary to Wikipedia where it is wise to stay clear of subjects that are dear to you, there is nothing stopping you from making sure that information on your subject is well established.
Here are the things I have learned so far:
- the spelling of a lot of labels need improvement.. things are not capitalised
- many items have little or no statements
- refreshing a concept cloud gives a sense of accomplishment
- many items have no labels in a language I know.
- Please help with Korean, Farsi, Arabic and add English
There is "method to the madness"; as more items gain labels in your language, it becomes more important to utilise this information in search requests. Particularly for the smaller languages this is the only feasible way to get to the tipping point quickly where we provide a reasonable service.