There are several reasons why our support for dyslectic people deserves more attention;
- seven percent of a population is dyslectic
- people who have found how to enable this font are happy
- we do not know how many people use OpenDyslexic
- we are told that people find it hard to enable the font
- OpenDyslexic could be used for languages like Polish
- some languages cannot use OpenDyslexic because characters are not supported
The CEE conference in Modra was really constructive; so many subjects were discussed including OpenDyslexic. The bug to enable OpenDyslexic for Polish, indicates that many of the things discussed are actionable and are being acted upon.