Thursday, December 05, 2013

Nelson Mandela died

The news that Mr Mandela died is world news. Extra news bulletins inform about Mr Mandela, his relevance is explained to those who do not know. Wikipedia articles are read by many people.

It is what you do. If you are like me, you want to do something as well. At Wikidata it was already known that he died. So I have been thinking what else there is to do.

I am going to spend half an hour working on the data that is in Mr Mandela's concept cloud. I will be adding labels in Dutch for the items that do not have a Dutch label. I may explore some items and see if I can add some statements.

When you are like me, you want to do something, it is a way to grieve. Maybe you will follow my example and dedicate some work in his memory.
Thanks,
     GerardM

No comments: