Sunday, May 29, 2016

#Facebook - Nataliya Kobrynska

For whatever reason a fellow Wikimedian elected to give attention to Mrs Kobrynska. He posted about her on Facebook and when I have the time I may add some statements in Wikidata. It was easy enough to improve the quality of the data and I read in the article that she was the daughter of a parliamentarian a Mr Ivan Ozarkevych.

I could not add him as her father because there was no label for him in English. I mentioned on Facebook that I could not find him and, a label and the relation was added. The father had an article on the Polish Wikipedia, it referred to him as a member of the Galician parliament and it was easy and obvious to add the fact that he was a parliamentarian and a politician. Not only for him but also for his fellow parliamentarians.
Thanks,
     GerardM

No comments: