What I learned this week:
- People do not know that http://en.m.wikipedia.org is Wikipedia optimised for mobile phones
- For 24 Wikipedias the mobile interface (24 messages) is completely localised
- four languages were completed this week !!
- The localisation for languages like French and Hebrew is not complete
- Support for right to left languages like Urdu and Arabic is about to be implemented ...
- The Indonesian interface is a bit sparse .. how to prettify this
- People do not know about improved mobile access so they do not use it
- The strategy project expects a lot of traffic from mobiles in the third world
- There is no logo for Wikipedia Mobile
- How do we serve Wiktionary, or other projects on the mobile
- Wikia has its own mobile implementation
- ... there is probably much more to know