- There is now only need for one instance of the LocalisationUpdate database for all the 700 WMF servers and all the extensions used by the WMF.
- The performance of getting data from SVN has been vastly improved; it now uses SVN software itself to get the data out of the code repository
- The software of the stable release 1.15 has been updated so that it will work. This is big boon for external Wikis.
- The documentation has been updated to reflect all the changes.
- The most exciting thing for me: it will go life soon.