Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Why I should join Citizendium

Today was yet another day to swell my head. I was invited to a discussion with one of the greats of the Internet. We talked for more than an hour and I was told that I was one of the thinkers of the Internet...

Thirty minutes later I received an e-mail from this amazing professional and academic organisation that started with "Dear Dr. Meijssen". In this e-mail I was urged to do something. Something I now have done...

I am part of an organisation that states that I am so really cool. Well, I work feverishly to achieve what this organisation wants to do. The other people in this organisation ARE doctors, professors, leading in professional organisations...

So Dr Sanger what do you say, should I join Citizendium ??

Thanks,
GerardM

No comments: