We have communicated the museum in Düsseldorf and on this day after, I watched it rain cats and dogs while having a nice breakfast at the Meliã. We as Wikimedians have been presented a great opportunity to reach out. Many museums understand why partnering with us helps us both realise our mission. Some things to share:
- there was this beautiful path in the park from the Meliã to the museum...
- in our lounge we had ethernet cables available and tables and chairs ... this brought people that much closer to us
- our audience understands why our statistics provide powerful information to them .. now for us to appreciate this when we reach out
- when a lounge is yours to reach out from, there must be always someone there
- the presentations that I missed will be on the website
- when a conference is about communicating, twitter and blogger are your friends.