You're not using the proper encoding. Go to the page dropdown, click on Encoding and select "Unicode (UTF8)" or "Auto-detect".
Hoi, both with Auto-detect and Unicode(UTF-8) it does not work. At the time of the screen print it was already on UTF-8. If you want me to, I can send you a screen print,Thanks, GerardM
.. I uploaded a screen print to Commons ..http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Km.wikipedia_Chrome.jpgThanks, GerardM
The page loads fine for me (using a recent Chromium build):http://i43.tinypic.com/34pdqp4.pngThere's an option to report bugs or broken sites in the page menu.
Hoi,Thanks, Alex I did with the explanation that I installed the Khmer font as per the km.wikipedia instructions.I also reported the problem with the ln.wikipedia..Thanks, GerardMIt would be so cool if these problems are solved in one way and another.
Post a Comment