Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Erik Möller is my friend

With dismay I learned about about the horrible nonsense spouted about Erik. I read his composed reply on his blog and, I am proud to call him my friend.



I am proud to call him my friend not only because we know each other for so long, because of the many projects we worked on together, because of us drinking together (me a beer, Erik a soft drink) but because I know Erik to be a "Mensch", a person of integrity.

We have had our fair share of disagreements and I know I have irritated Erik at times but these disagreements were about details, about priorities never about our core values. I testify from my own observations that few people are as dedicated as Erik in promoting and working towards our goal of sharing knowledge to all people everywhere.
Thanks,
      GerardM