- mobile MediaWiki uses caching, an update takes some two hours to become available
- a change to a mobile main page takes these same two hours for it to become visible
- by changing the MediaWiki:Common.js you can adjust your wiki's settings so that all mobile users are automatically redirected to the mobile interface.
- configurations for main pages were also entered
- mobile Wikipedia is now localised for Hausa
- the Hausa Wikipedia main page is however so poor, that we cannot make a mobile main page using the parts
- the mobile main page for the Malayalam wikipedia is now life !!
Thanks and a special thank you for everyone that make the use of mobile MediaWiki spike :)
Post a Comment